DIY Gift Basket for Beer Lover – Father’s Day Edition
Step-by-Step Guide to Making a Beer Lover’s Gift Basket at Home
Who doesn’t love a gift basket? Even the dude-liest of dudes can get down with a gift basket – especially if it a craft BEER themed gift basket! YES! DIY beer lover’s gift baskets made at home can save you money and are super fun to make!
Today, I will be walking you through how to make the ultimate beer lover’s gift basket, step-by-step.
DIY Beer Lover’s Gift Basket – Under $75
- Get a basket. Pick up the perfect basket at your neighborhood Goodwill/Secondhand Store. Baskets of all shapes, sizes, and colors can be found lining the shelves in the home decorating section. ($3)
- Stuff it. I love this stuff. It is affordable, recycled and perfect for a more masculine gift basket. ($2.50)
- It’s craft beer-30.Visit your local liquor store and ask if they have a “Pick 6” section. If they do, you can choose a variety of 6 different craft brews for your “beer lover’s gift basket.” ($8)
- On the prowl for a GROWL-er. You can purchase a 64 oz or 32 oz growler at your favorite brewery or you can order one online! ($2.50 – $4.00)
- Get carded. (gift carded that is) While you are at your local brewery picking up the growler, purchase a $10-$15 gift card so he can fill it with his favorite brew! ($10-15)
- Mind your P’s & Q’s. Craft brewery pints & quarts. Order them online or visit your local brewery. ($10-12)
- Get lit. ($28)
- Pretzel Power. Twist, stick or round. ($3)
- Craft Beer Coaster. While you are visiting your local brewery picking up your growler and gift card, don’t be afraid to ask for a few of their paper coasters. Let them know you are making a Father’s Day gift basket and I can’t 99% promise you will hook you up! (FREE!)
- Crafty Coozie. Koozies can really be picked up almost anywhere. Shop your local dollar general, grocery store, liquor store, or local brewery. ($2.50)
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.